Pablo, the burrito unicorn (etc)
Things I’m digging today:
- It’s decorative gourd season, motherfuckers. Thanks, McSweeney’s. And I’m just going to thread another gourd onto my necklace without breaking their gaze and quietly reply, “It’s fall, fuckfaces. You’re either ready to reap this freaky-assed harvest or you’re not.”
- Missing: Pablo, the Burrito Unicorn. Apparently this poor lil’ guy has been lost since early September, but Doodle and I just spotted the signs in Post Alley yesterday. Favorite comment: If you see Pablo offer him some fresh salad and jelly beans. He’s probably hungry, poor fella.
- Revolver (the French, not the Brits). These guys played a live set on KEXP this morning and they were rockin’. Must make a trip to Easy Street in the not-so-distant-future.
- A morning dose of Daily Candy. Thanks to Jamie, I now have access to the latest and greatest in Seattle. And I love that they’re asking the big questions like “Do you carry a man purse?”
- Good god, why am I so hopelessly addicted to wedding blogs, especially Style Me Pretty. Today’s Nashville farm wedding was pure gorgeosity.